The ShockEater® Recoil Shooting Pad is the latest advancement in energy absorption and recoil dispersion.
- Inserts directly into your pocketed shooting shirt, vest, or jacket
- Made with revolutionary Nano-Poly™ technology
- Reduces peak felt recoil and improves pitch & toe angles
- Ultra-thin & Lightweight – only 8mm thick & 1.4oz
- Pad dimensions 6.5 in x 3.5 in
- Fits is the recoil pad pocket of shooting vests, shirts, and jackets by ShockEater, Wild Hare, Browning, MizMac, NICA, & more
The ShockEater Recoil Pad is the latest advancement in energy absorption and recoil dispersion – it keeps you shooting longer, while increasing accuracy, comfort, and consistency with your long guns. Made with proprietary Nano-Poly™ technology, the ShockEater Recoil Pad is designed to reduce peak felt recoil without increasing length of pull or altering appearance. At only 8 mm thick and 1.4 ounces in weight, it provides superior shock absorption in a form that is lighter and thinner than any foam or gel can provide.
The ShockEater Recoil Pad is conformal to the shoulder area, supporting proper gun fit and improving pitch and toe angles at the butt-stock. This combination of unique fit and absorption properties allow for maximum comfort and reduced felt recoil. More comfort, less pain means hitting your target with greater consistency. The ShockEater Recoil Pad is compatible with many of the leading shooting vests and shirts, making it the optimal accessory for a variety of shooters from first timers to seasoned veterans.